This website uses own and third-party cookies to get you a better browsing experience, you can share content in social networks and to obtain user statistics.
As a user, the simplest way to avoid the download of cookies is by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser, this way you will prevent the cookies from being stored on your hard disk. However, if you do, it is likely that this website will not work properly.
We do not use any personal information from cookies, only general statistics of visits are used that in no case refer to any personal information.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of said mechanisms.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access this website and will make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and have a better browsing experience . This site uses its own and third party cookies.
- Deactivation / activation or deletion of cookies:
Sorpresa Box makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Content Settings button.
- In the cookies section you can configure the options.
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom settings for the history to configure the options.
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete Browsing History option to remove cookies.
- Enable the Cookies box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to lock all cookies or fully down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
In some browsers you can set specific rules for managing cookies per website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites other than those you trust.
Types of cookies used
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed during browsing this website are detailed:
PrestaShop- (random numbers): : Remember if the visitor has accepted / closed the cookie bar info.
Third Party Cookies:
BCSI-CS- (random numbers): : This cookie is used by the HTTPS service contracted by Sorpresa Box, of the company Blue Coat. It is necessary to load the SSL certificate correctly.
__zlcmid : These are cookies used by the ZOPIM tool to allow direct chat with customer service.
_ga / _gat / _gid : Cookies loaded by Google Analytics, statistics system offered by Google to obtain reports on the use of the portal. In any case does it collect personal data.
fr : Cookie uploaded by the social network Facebook, since Sorpresa Box has automatic login system with this social network.
If you want to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which allow you to choose the cookies that you want to allow.